Re: [sig] Szur project anyone??????

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2006
      I just found this article, "Embroidered Sheepskin Coats of Central Europe",
      de Samarjoy, Anne Marie. The Bulletin of the Needle and Bobbin Club, Vol. 64
      (1981), 28 pages. Now if a person really wanted to make a leather coat/cloak
      this article might help.
      http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/articles/nb81_em2.pdf

      Kathws

      Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:38 AM