RE: [sig] New pic

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2006
      > Wow, you look truly lovely!! I like it alot. What is
      > the white underneath the over tunic? Got any pics
      > from last year? I love to look at other's garb. Hope
      > you get your scanner working! Where did you find
      > that book, anyway?
      >
      > Nadya

      All four fabrics are acetate - white, red,gold-on-red,
      gold-on-green - with identical patterns. I can get
      the outfit from last year up this weekend.

      The book was mentioned here by Cesar last year. I
      spoke to him, and he put me in touch w/ a
      recreationist in Kiev who helped me acquire the book.
      Cesar had posted a number of scans. Unfortunately,
      the book is so big, I'l have to rearrange my office
      this weekend to get the book into the scanner!

      --Sfandra

      http://mail.yahoo.com