RE : Re: [sig] Fwd: Ancient Finnish Costume PDF

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      The PDF file is a scan of a book called Ancient Finnish Costumes by Pirkko-Liisa Lehtosalo-Hilander published in 1984 by the Finnish Archaeological Society.  (Yes, I already printed out the whole thing, although now that I've looked at it more closely, I probably violated the copyright doing so.  Darn the luck.)

      Sofya