RE : Re: RE : [sig] New pic

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      The use of makeup is well documented for Muscovite Rus.

      I haven't been able to document it for Kievan Rus yet, but the tradition had to come from somewhere, so for fancy events I go ahead and do a subtle version of that look, just like you do.  Although I use flour instead of makeup powder (I'm not very good at buying real makeup) and I don't need to darken my eyebrows.

      Sofya