Re: RE : [sig] New pic

  • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2 12:50 PM
      Sfandra, I just read your signature line...I have made the mistake of
      that..that was painful...esepcially after a 3 hour court.

      Ianuk
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2 12:58 PM
        Absolutely! And may I say that your beauty would grace
        any street in Novgorod the Great and positively glow
        in Old Kiev! Vivat!
        'dok

        --- Sfandra <seonaid13@...> wrote:

        > > WOW!!! Sure you didn't violate any EK sumptuary
        > > laws??????
        >
        > LOL! Come come, you must know that the People's
        > Republic of the East has no sumptuary laws. :-)
        > (Seriously. We don't. None. Only reserved regalia
        > is Society-wide regalia. Not even red belts are
        > reserved by _law_ -- custom is a different matter.)
        >
        > >Beautiful work and the colors absolutely
        > > complement your complexion!
        > > 'dok
        >
        > *BLUSH* Thanks. That Irish skin has to be good for
        > something.
        >
        > FWIW, I did compile a number of references to beauty
        > from several old folktales, and established a makeup
        > routine for events that deliberately aim at folktale
        > standards of beauty. This means I dyed my hair
        > darker
        > (alright, I would have probably done that anyway),
        > used a slightly paler powder, darkened the eyebrows,
        > and used a very careful hand on blush and lipgloss.
        > *touch* of eyeliner and mascara bring out the eyes.
        > Certain phrases in the folktales do jump out at you
        > --
        > "brows like a raven's wing" "lips like berries".
        > Wasn't there a Slovo article on this topic too?
        >
        > --Sfandra

        > protection around
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Lewis Tanzos
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2 3:45 PM
          > WOW!!! Sure you didn't violate any EK sumptuary laws??????

          East Kingdom has no sumptuary laws beyond those imposed at Corporate.
          Also, people here tend to not care too much when many of those are
          violated.

          - Istvan