Call for Articles!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 69 , Mar 1, 2006
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
      Spring Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
      restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

      Let me know if you have anything.

      The deadline in April 1.

      Thanks,
      Paul (for SIG)

    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 69 of 69 , Dec 20, 2014
        I can't remember if I made the traditional quarterly call out or not, but I am definitely looking for material for the Winter Slovo.  Ideally, I'd like to have it by the 1st, but if you have something and just need a few extra days, drop a line and let me know.

        In service,
        Paul