Re: [sig] Re: Walters Art Museum

  • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2006
      My husband and I got to see the exhibit...it was worth the train ride from
      DC while on our holiday at the Smithsonian. The book is quite excellent and
      inexpensive...though after just purchasing the Novgorod dig book I did find
      some inconsistancies in the exhibit. They combined some of the the more
      interesting glass beads from 3 different necklaces to form the one on
      display.

      Ianuk