RE: [sig] Digest Number 1926

  • Rebecca Lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      Aldo,
      The problem isn't the transliteration of modern Lithuanian, as I'm looking
      at dated, medieval spellings that don't use diacretical marks. The only
      problem I'm having is understanding the Russian forms of the name, as they
      are understandably written in Cyrillic characters.

      But thank-you for the suggestion,
      Asfrithr