Re: RE : [sig] Underthings

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2006
      --- "L.M. Kies" <lkies@...> wrote:
      > If you could post the URL of the russian website
      > that seemed to be talking about "braies", those of
      > us who know some Russian could take a look at the
      > references for you.  I suspect the "braies"
      > were just the usual men's trousers.

      I'm searching for it. The page was in either russian
      or ukrainian, and had a series of images of a
      gentleman, showing layer by layer his outfit. I
      believe it started with naught but smallclothes and
      worked up to fully clothed.

      Still looking. I could have sworn the link came
      through this list.
      --Sfandra D

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10, 2006
        I have the hard copy at home but will be away this
        weekend. Want a copy if its MIA on the web?
        'dok

        --- Sfandra <seonaid13@...> wrote:

        > --- "L.M. Kies" <lkies@...> wrote:
        > > If you could post the URL of the russian website
        > > that seemed to be talking about "braies", those of
        > > us who know some Russian could take a look at the
        > > references for you.  I suspect the "braies"
        > > were just the usual men's trousers.
        >
        > I'm searching for it. The page was in either
        > russian
        > or ukrainian, and had a series of images of a
        > gentleman, showing layer by layer his outfit. I
        > believe it started with naught but smallclothes and
        > worked up to fully clothed.
        >
        > Still looking. I could have sworn the link came
        > through this list.
        > --Sfandra D
        >

        > ******************
        > Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
        > Kingdom of the East
        > protection around
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Stephanie Ross
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10, 2006
          I know it, but the link for the costumes is broken at the website. I have it partially translated into English through an online translation program. I could email it to you as an attachment if you'd like. I can't find the link in my bookmarks either though. The male wears a shirt, and a pair of linen shovary. Over this he wears, well, leggings, for lack of a better term, that are literally just the legs, there is no crotch, that are attached to the waistband of the linen shovary by a cord passed through one edge like a garter and tied.

          Nadya

          [Clip your posts]
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2006
            www.sura.ru/partizan/NovgXV_m

            --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

            > I have the hard copy at home but will be away this
            > weekend. Want a copy if its MIA on the web?
            > 'dok
            >
            > --- Sfandra <seonaid13@...> wrote:
            >
            > > --- "L.M. Kies" <lkies@...> wrote:
            > > > If you could post the URL of the russian website
            > > > that seemed to be talking about "braies", those
            > of
            > > > us who know some Russian could take a look at
            > the
            > > > references for you.  I suspect the "braies"
            > > > were just the usual men's trousers.
            > >
            > > I'm searching for it. The page was in either
            > > russian
            > > or ukrainian, and had a series of images of a
            > > gentleman, showing layer by layer his outfit. I
            > > believe it started with naught but smallclothes
            > and
            > > worked up to fully clothed.
            > >
            > > Still looking. I could have sworn the link came
            > > through this list.
            > > --Sfandra D
            > >

            > > ******************
            > > Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
            > > Kingdom of the East
            > > protection around
            > > http://mail.yahoo.com

            > protection around
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 11, 2006
              Greetings!

              > www.sura.ru/partizan/NovgXV_m

              the page is unavailable. The main page shows up, but the buttons do not work.
              Their e-mail (not sure they speak English) partizan@.... I wrote them about butons not working, but who knows when they will respond.

              If there's trouble with translating, redirect the letter/text that will show up, to me. I am desperately short of time but will help if emergency happens.

              Bye,
              Alex.