Underthings

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
      So, this question popped up on the SCAGarb list, and
      it got me wondering: Do we have any documentation for
      'small clothes' aka underwear/underthings in period
      for Eastern Europe? I have seen some references to
      mens-wear of a 'braies' type in Rus clothing, but on a
      russian website where I could not read the references.
      Is there any documentation for underthings beyond the
      sorochka? For women, would it be reasonable to wear a
      roman style breast band?

      --seeking skin-out authenticity,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva

      http://mail.yahoo.com