RE : Re: RE : [sig] Panova

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2006
      Yes.  :-)

      Sofya la Rus

      ------- Original Message -------
      Subject : RE : Re: RE : [sig] Panova

      The povena...is that the 3 panelled skirt thing? (poor wording but

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
        So, this question popped up on the SCAGarb list, and
        it got me wondering: Do we have any documentation for
        'small clothes' aka underwear/underthings in period
        for Eastern Europe? I have seen some references to
        mens-wear of a 'braies' type in Rus clothing, but on a
        russian website where I could not read the references.
        Is there any documentation for underthings beyond the
        sorochka? For women, would it be reasonable to wear a
        roman style breast band?

        --seeking skin-out authenticity,
        Sfandra Dmitrieva

        http://mail.yahoo.com