Panova

  • brahdelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hello,
      I'm new to this group (but not to historical reenactment ^^) and I
      would like to ask the following question:
      I am from the group recreating early medieval Russia and we have some
      costume doubts, namely the existence of panova/poneva. I found it in
      some sources, but then I found an opinion that it wasn't so surely
      justified for the period X-XII c.
      Could you please enlighten me in this matter?
      TIA.

      Regards,

      Lady Finna Ostaris
      Draconia Principality