Re: Gulf Wars meeting

  • Castalia
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 1999
      Where is it held?

      K.

      >>Gulf Wars is going to be March 9-14. Hey, I'd love to meet some of you
      >lurkers!
      >
      >Isabelle
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 1999
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 1999
          Hello!

          It seems to me that the easiest way to answer everyone's questions is to give
          the site: http://gulfwars.org

          For anyone who has not been, please do try to make it. I went last year for
          the first time (and actually my first LARGE event) and it was wonderful. I
          do suggest allergy medicine and to be wary of the fire ants though.

          I hope to meet some of you there!

          New in Service,
          Kispesty Potyncza
          15th c Hungarian
        • Butler309@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 9, 1999
            In a message dated 11/29/99 8:07:27 PM Central Standard Time,
            patricia.hefner@... writes:

            > I'm currently in the process of going through the
            > membership list and seeing who's from Meridies.

            Yo, I'm from Meridies, though my current schedule looks like no Gulf War for
            me. I missed it for years, finally got to go last year, and got rained out.
            Sigh. I haven't seen Ldy Ewa Grzybowska on here, but she's Meridian, and
            likely to be there as she merchants.

            - Steve Butler/Leszek
          • Patricia Hefner
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 17, 2000
              I've just found out that I'm going to be assigned "shifts" to work in the
              Royal University of Meridies library and won't be there all of the time.
              When I find out when my shifts are, I'll post a note about it. Maybe we
              should have a "planning meeting" at one of the intersections on site to plan
              the *real* meeting. I think Meridies and Middle are having Royal Courts
              simultaneously, there is a Middle Eastern dance competition Friday night
              that I don't want to miss, and......I'll find out more later. Some of this
              stuff is on the Gulf Wars site.

              Isabelle
              patricia.hefner@...