Re: [sig] Digest Number 1916

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
      In a message dated 2/7/2006 8:15:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      abestripe@... writes:

      Zigmunt,

      I too would like a copy of your notes. Maybe you should just attach them to
      a messge and anyone that wants them can get to them. Does this list allow
      attachments?

      Have fun at the various and assorted wars. I have just moved to Western
      Seas and will not be able to make any wars this year. Sigh, alas and alack...

      AberHardt Wendlander

      I'd like to, but I think it will be too big to download quickly. So I am
      probably going to mail it out.

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
      Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
      Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 8, 2006
        Katheryne,
        Actually, you have to be a shameless promotor of
        the party and pump it hard, which is fun for a ham
        like me!!!! Mostly you have to stress the fun factor
        and you'll get a huge turnout.
        It involves reserving an A&S tent at Pennsic
        (online), writing PR articles (a paragraph) for the
        spring and summer issues of SLOVO, and posting several
        times a week on this listserver starting in late June
        to recruit, incourage and beg folks to bring books,
        food, potables, themselves and SOs' to the Pennsic
        meeting.
        I said upfront that mine would be a brief meeting
        (?) with a whole lot of socializing afterwards, WHICH
        WAS A BLAST! Everyone brought things and hatted and
        had a great (?) time.....speaking of which, BOGDAN, I
        STILL HAVE YOUR WALKING STICK AND WILL BRING IT THIS
        YEAR.

        --- purplkat@... wrote:

        > Exactly what does it mean to 'Host' a meeting?
        >
        > provide the space (in someone's camp)? reserve the
        > tent space? play 'autocrat' - (run everything?).....
        >
        > Katheryne

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 11, 2006
          Now that I'm back in Wisconsin.. our host for this year's SIG gathering is
          Marija (mamalynx@...). Contact her if you'd like to help out.

          Thanks,
          Paul