Re: [sig] Digest Number 1916

  • Abe Wendaam
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
      Zigmunt,

      I too would like a copy of your notes. Maybe you should just attach them to a messge and anyone that wants them can get to them. Does this list allow attachments?

      Have fun at the various and assorted wars. I have just moved to Western Seas and will not be able to make any wars this year. Sigh, alas and alack...

      AberHardt Wendlander

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
        Exactly what does it mean to 'Host' a meeting?

        provide the space (in someone's camp)? reserve the tent space? play 'autocrat' - (run everything?).....

        Katheryne

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
          In a message dated 2/7/2006 8:15:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          abestripe@... writes:

          Zigmunt,

          I too would like a copy of your notes. Maybe you should just attach them to
          a messge and anyone that wants them can get to them. Does this list allow
          attachments?

          Have fun at the various and assorted wars. I have just moved to Western
          Seas and will not be able to make any wars this year. Sigh, alas and alack...

          AberHardt Wendlander

          I'd like to, but I think it will be too big to download quickly. So I am
          probably going to mail it out.

          Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
          Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
          Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
          My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
          Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 8, 2006
            Katheryne,
            Actually, you have to be a shameless promotor of
            the party and pump it hard, which is fun for a ham
            like me!!!! Mostly you have to stress the fun factor
            and you'll get a huge turnout.
            It involves reserving an A&S tent at Pennsic
            (online), writing PR articles (a paragraph) for the
            spring and summer issues of SLOVO, and posting several
            times a week on this listserver starting in late June
            to recruit, incourage and beg folks to bring books,
            food, potables, themselves and SOs' to the Pennsic
            meeting.
            I said upfront that mine would be a brief meeting
            (?) with a whole lot of socializing afterwards, WHICH
            WAS A BLAST! Everyone brought things and hatted and
            had a great (?) time.....speaking of which, BOGDAN, I
            STILL HAVE YOUR WALKING STICK AND WILL BRING IT THIS
            YEAR.

            --- purplkat@... wrote:

            > Exactly what does it mean to 'Host' a meeting?
            >
            > provide the space (in someone's camp)? reserve the
            > tent space? play 'autocrat' - (run everything?).....
            >
            > Katheryne

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Paul W Goldschmidt
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 11, 2006
              Now that I'm back in Wisconsin.. our host for this year's SIG gathering is
              Marija (mamalynx@...). Contact her if you'd like to help out.

              Thanks,
              Paul