Pennsic SIG meeting

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
      Greetings All from 'dok!
      Has anyone volunteered to play host this year?
      Pan Zygmunt and I were talking about that the other
      day, as are my Lady Xanetia and I right now...any
      volunteers?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
        Mordak and others:

        Indeed! We have a volunteer to coordinate the event, but I'm sure she's looking for help. Unfortunately, I've forgotten her name (she's on the list so I am quite embarassed) and I'm in Honolulu this week for work (I know, your violins are playing sad tunes for me) so I can't consult my records.

        -- Paul

        > Greetings All from 'dok!
        > Has anyone volunteered to play host this year?
        > Pan Zygmunt and I were talking about that the other
        > day, as are my Lady Xanetia and I right now...any
        > volunteers?
      • Abe Wendaam
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
          Zigmunt,

          I too would like a copy of your notes. Maybe you should just attach them to a messge and anyone that wants them can get to them. Does this list allow attachments?

          Have fun at the various and assorted wars. I have just moved to Western Seas and will not be able to make any wars this year. Sigh, alas and alack...

          AberHardt Wendlander

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
            My Lady, Xanetia, and myself will volunteer to help
            this Lady! If she'll contact me offlist I'll be happy
            to help in any way she deems fit!
            'dok

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • purplkat@optonline.net
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
              Exactly what does it mean to 'Host' a meeting?

              provide the space (in someone's camp)? reserve the tent space? play 'autocrat' - (run everything?).....

              Katheryne

            • MoxFool@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
                In a message dated 2/7/2006 8:15:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                abestripe@... writes:

                Zigmunt,

                I too would like a copy of your notes. Maybe you should just attach them to
                a messge and anyone that wants them can get to them. Does this list allow
                attachments?

                Have fun at the various and assorted wars. I have just moved to Western
                Seas and will not be able to make any wars this year. Sigh, alas and alack...

                AberHardt Wendlander

                I'd like to, but I think it will be too big to download quickly. So I am
                probably going to mail it out.

                Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
                Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
                Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
                My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
                Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 8, 2006
                  Katheryne,
                  Actually, you have to be a shameless promotor of
                  the party and pump it hard, which is fun for a ham
                  like me!!!! Mostly you have to stress the fun factor
                  and you'll get a huge turnout.
                  It involves reserving an A&S tent at Pennsic
                  (online), writing PR articles (a paragraph) for the
                  spring and summer issues of SLOVO, and posting several
                  times a week on this listserver starting in late June
                  to recruit, incourage and beg folks to bring books,
                  food, potables, themselves and SOs' to the Pennsic
                  meeting.
                  I said upfront that mine would be a brief meeting
                  (?) with a whole lot of socializing afterwards, WHICH
                  WAS A BLAST! Everyone brought things and hatted and
                  had a great (?) time.....speaking of which, BOGDAN, I
                  STILL HAVE YOUR WALKING STICK AND WILL BRING IT THIS
                  YEAR.

                  --- purplkat@... wrote:

                  > Exactly what does it mean to 'Host' a meeting?
                  >
                  > provide the space (in someone's camp)? reserve the
                  > tent space? play 'autocrat' - (run everything?).....
                  >
                  > Katheryne

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Paul W Goldschmidt
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 11, 2006
                    Now that I'm back in Wisconsin.. our host for this year's SIG gathering is
                    Marija (mamalynx@...). Contact her if you'd like to help out.

                    Thanks,
                    Paul