Re: [sig] Digest Number 1916

  • vjudson
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 3, 2006
      Zigmunt,
      May I please also receive a copy of your notes?

      Iwona

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
        In a message dated 2/6/2006 4:37:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        vjudson@... writes:

        Zigmunt,
        May I please also receive a copy of your notes?

        Iwona

        You bet!

        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
        Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
        Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
        My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
        Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
          Greetings All from 'dok!
          Has anyone volunteered to play host this year?
          Pan Zygmunt and I were talking about that the other
          day, as are my Lady Xanetia and I right now...any
          volunteers?

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • goldschp@tds.net
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
            Mordak and others:

            Indeed! We have a volunteer to coordinate the event, but I'm sure she's looking for help. Unfortunately, I've forgotten her name (she's on the list so I am quite embarassed) and I'm in Honolulu this week for work (I know, your violins are playing sad tunes for me) so I can't consult my records.

            -- Paul

            > Greetings All from 'dok!
            > Has anyone volunteered to play host this year?
            > Pan Zygmunt and I were talking about that the other
            > day, as are my Lady Xanetia and I right now...any
            > volunteers?
          • Abe Wendaam
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
              Zigmunt,

              I too would like a copy of your notes. Maybe you should just attach them to a messge and anyone that wants them can get to them. Does this list allow attachments?

              Have fun at the various and assorted wars. I have just moved to Western Seas and will not be able to make any wars this year. Sigh, alas and alack...

              AberHardt Wendlander

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
                My Lady, Xanetia, and myself will volunteer to help
                this Lady! If she'll contact me offlist I'll be happy
                to help in any way she deems fit!
                'dok

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • purplkat@optonline.net
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
                  Exactly what does it mean to 'Host' a meeting?

                  provide the space (in someone's camp)? reserve the tent space? play 'autocrat' - (run everything?).....

                  Katheryne

                • MoxFool@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
                    In a message dated 2/7/2006 8:15:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                    abestripe@... writes:

                    Zigmunt,

                    I too would like a copy of your notes. Maybe you should just attach them to
                    a messge and anyone that wants them can get to them. Does this list allow
                    attachments?

                    Have fun at the various and assorted wars. I have just moved to Western
                    Seas and will not be able to make any wars this year. Sigh, alas and alack...

                    AberHardt Wendlander

                    I'd like to, but I think it will be too big to download quickly. So I am
                    probably going to mail it out.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 8, 2006
                      Katheryne,
                      Actually, you have to be a shameless promotor of
                      the party and pump it hard, which is fun for a ham
                      like me!!!! Mostly you have to stress the fun factor
                      and you'll get a huge turnout.
                      It involves reserving an A&S tent at Pennsic
                      (online), writing PR articles (a paragraph) for the
                      spring and summer issues of SLOVO, and posting several
                      times a week on this listserver starting in late June
                      to recruit, incourage and beg folks to bring books,
                      food, potables, themselves and SOs' to the Pennsic
                      meeting.
                      I said upfront that mine would be a brief meeting
                      (?) with a whole lot of socializing afterwards, WHICH
                      WAS A BLAST! Everyone brought things and hatted and
                      had a great (?) time.....speaking of which, BOGDAN, I
                      STILL HAVE YOUR WALKING STICK AND WILL BRING IT THIS
                      YEAR.

                      --- purplkat@... wrote:

                      > Exactly what does it mean to 'Host' a meeting?
                      >
                      > provide the space (in someone's camp)? reserve the
                      > tent space? play 'autocrat' - (run everything?).....
                      >
                      > Katheryne

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Paul W Goldschmidt
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 11, 2006
                        Now that I'm back in Wisconsin.. our host for this year's SIG gathering is
                        Marija (mamalynx@...). Contact her if you'd like to help out.

                        Thanks,
                        Paul