Re: Gulf Wars meeting

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 1999

      > > Some of you can come to the library--we're going to have at least one
      > > book, maybe more....
      >
      > I laughed at this point, thinking it had been a compete thought ;)
      >
      > So I have another question: *When* is Gulf Wars? I probably won't be able
      > to attend, but ask on behalf of lurkers everywhere.
      >
      > --Walraven
      >
      >Gulf Wars is going to be March 9-14. Hey, I'd love to meet some of you
      lurkers!

      Isabelle

      patricia.hefner@...
    • Castalia
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 1999
        Where is it held?

        K.

        >>Gulf Wars is going to be March 9-14. Hey, I'd love to meet some of you
        >lurkers!
        >
        >Isabelle
      • Patricia Hefner
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 1999
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 1999
            Hello!

            It seems to me that the easiest way to answer everyone's questions is to give
            the site: http://gulfwars.org

            For anyone who has not been, please do try to make it. I went last year for
            the first time (and actually my first LARGE event) and it was wonderful. I
            do suggest allergy medicine and to be wary of the fire ants though.

            I hope to meet some of you there!

            New in Service,
            Kispesty Potyncza
            15th c Hungarian
          • Butler309@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 9, 1999
              In a message dated 11/29/99 8:07:27 PM Central Standard Time,
              patricia.hefner@... writes:

              > I'm currently in the process of going through the
              > membership list and seeing who's from Meridies.

              Yo, I'm from Meridies, though my current schedule looks like no Gulf War for
              me. I missed it for years, finally got to go last year, and got rained out.
              Sigh. I haven't seen Ldy Ewa Grzybowska on here, but she's Meridian, and
              likely to be there as she merchants.

              - Steve Butler/Leszek
            • Patricia Hefner
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 17, 2000
                I've just found out that I'm going to be assigned "shifts" to work in the
                Royal University of Meridies library and won't be there all of the time.
                When I find out when my shifts are, I'll post a note about it. Maybe we
                should have a "planning meeting" at one of the intersections on site to plan
                the *real* meeting. I think Meridies and Middle are having Royal Courts
                simultaneously, there is a Middle Eastern dance competition Friday night
                that I don't want to miss, and......I'll find out more later. Some of this
                stuff is on the Gulf Wars site.

                Isabelle
                patricia.hefner@...