sorry I have been absent for some time

  • Palfi Jozsa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      but a variety of reasons kept me off of the internet for far too long.
      I have a question that I am hoping I can get some help with from some
      of you. I am giving a presentation of Hungarian folktales on the 16th
      of this month, and I could use some more resource material. Does
      anyone have any stories, links, or book references I should look into?
      I know that many Slavic tales will probably work as the Slavic people
      shared many traditions, but many of the tales I found in my book,
      "Forests of the Vampires: Slavic Myth", by Charles Phillips et al.
      seem to focus mainly on Russian area tales. Nothing against Russian
      culture, but I just would like to focus more on the
      Translyvanian/Carpathian areas.

      Thanks for any and all help!
      Palfi Jozsa (call me Joszsa)