RE: [sig] Digest Number 1916

  • Judwiga Czarna Pika
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2006
      Thanks so much, Zygmunt!
      Judwiga

    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2006
        Prosze bardzoe!

        Zygmunt

        >OK, here's what I will do. I will have my notes ready in late March. I'll
        >send it to those of you who have requested them at that time. Thanks!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • vjudson
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2006
          Zigmunt,
          May I please also receive a copy of your notes?

          Iwona

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
            In a message dated 2/6/2006 4:37:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            vjudson@... writes:

            Zigmunt,
            May I please also receive a copy of your notes?

            Iwona

            You bet!

            Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
            Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
            Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
            My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
            Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
              Greetings All from 'dok!
              Has anyone volunteered to play host this year?
              Pan Zygmunt and I were talking about that the other
              day, as are my Lady Xanetia and I right now...any
              volunteers?

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • goldschp@tds.net
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
                Mordak and others:

                Indeed! We have a volunteer to coordinate the event, but I'm sure she's looking for help. Unfortunately, I've forgotten her name (she's on the list so I am quite embarassed) and I'm in Honolulu this week for work (I know, your violins are playing sad tunes for me) so I can't consult my records.

                -- Paul

                > Greetings All from 'dok!
                > Has anyone volunteered to play host this year?
                > Pan Zygmunt and I were talking about that the other
                > day, as are my Lady Xanetia and I right now...any
                > volunteers?
              • Abe Wendaam
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 6, 2006
                  Zigmunt,

                  I too would like a copy of your notes. Maybe you should just attach them to a messge and anyone that wants them can get to them. Does this list allow attachments?

                  Have fun at the various and assorted wars. I have just moved to Western Seas and will not be able to make any wars this year. Sigh, alas and alack...

                  AberHardt Wendlander

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
                    My Lady, Xanetia, and myself will volunteer to help
                    this Lady! If she'll contact me offlist I'll be happy
                    to help in any way she deems fit!
                    'dok

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • purplkat@optonline.net
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
                      Exactly what does it mean to 'Host' a meeting?

                      provide the space (in someone's camp)? reserve the tent space? play 'autocrat' - (run everything?).....

                      Katheryne

                    • MoxFool@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 7, 2006
                        In a message dated 2/7/2006 8:15:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                        abestripe@... writes:

                        Zigmunt,

                        I too would like a copy of your notes. Maybe you should just attach them to
                        a messge and anyone that wants them can get to them. Does this list allow
                        attachments?

                        Have fun at the various and assorted wars. I have just moved to Western
                        Seas and will not be able to make any wars this year. Sigh, alas and alack...

                        AberHardt Wendlander

                        I'd like to, but I think it will be too big to download quickly. So I am
                        probably going to mail it out.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 8, 2006
                          Katheryne,
                          Actually, you have to be a shameless promotor of
                          the party and pump it hard, which is fun for a ham
                          like me!!!! Mostly you have to stress the fun factor
                          and you'll get a huge turnout.
                          It involves reserving an A&S tent at Pennsic
                          (online), writing PR articles (a paragraph) for the
                          spring and summer issues of SLOVO, and posting several
                          times a week on this listserver starting in late June
                          to recruit, incourage and beg folks to bring books,
                          food, potables, themselves and SOs' to the Pennsic
                          meeting.
                          I said upfront that mine would be a brief meeting
                          (?) with a whole lot of socializing afterwards, WHICH
                          WAS A BLAST! Everyone brought things and hatted and
                          had a great (?) time.....speaking of which, BOGDAN, I
                          STILL HAVE YOUR WALKING STICK AND WILL BRING IT THIS
                          YEAR.

                          --- purplkat@... wrote:

                          > Exactly what does it mean to 'Host' a meeting?
                          >
                          > provide the space (in someone's camp)? reserve the
                          > tent space? play 'autocrat' - (run everything?).....
                          >
                          > Katheryne

                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • Paul W Goldschmidt
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 11, 2006
                            Now that I'm back in Wisconsin.. our host for this year's SIG gathering is
                            Marija (mamalynx@...). Contact her if you'd like to help out.

                            Thanks,
                            Paul