question

  • Marilee Humason
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hello my Sig companions,
      I have not been paying attention lately, I am afraid
      we have a lot going on in our Kingdom right now. So
      forgive me if I ask some things that have already been
      covered. Just let me know where in the archives I can
      find the info if you are tired of repeating
      yourselves.
      First, I am going to Gulf Wars after all, I will be
      there Wednesday through Sunday, is there a Sig meeting
      planned? I have never been to one.
      Second, I was wondering about the 16th - 17th century
      Russian mans skull cap. Is there any extant pieces
      that have been published, what is the correct Russian
      name for it, Does anyone have any pics or info on this
      article? I have always wanted to make one, but have
      not had the time to do so until now.
      Thanks so much for all your help.
      Regards,
      Baroness Anastasia
      AnTir

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Tiafa, apparently its a Ta'tar import and the only
        drawing I have seen of it is being worn by on of the
        Russian attendants in Jost Amman's drawing of the 1576
        Progresion at the coronation of Maximillian II (?) Its
        been a while so I may be wrong about the German
        Emperor.
        'dok

        http://mail.yahoo.com