RE: [sig] Polish Class

  • Judwiga Czarna Pika
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 20, 2006
      Hello!
      I would LOVE to have class notes on these classes...
      I would of course pay shipping handling.. and would like to have, if at all
      possible, permission to teach a class in Caid...
      Judwiga

    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2006
        In a message dated 1/21/2006 1:26:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        JudwigaCaidI@... writes:

        Hello!
        I would LOVE to have class notes on these classes...
        I would of course pay shipping handling.. and would like to have, if at all
        possible, permission to teach a class in Caid...
        Judwiga>>

        You bet! When I have them updated I'll send them out. STandard rule applies
        - please only use them for personal use and credit the author when used, etc.
        Thanks!

        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
        Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
        Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
        My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
        Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

      • L. Williams
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2006
          Please sign me up for a copy of those class notes also! I promise to abide by your "standard rules."
          Lady Una Mhor

        • purplkat@optonline.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2006
            Do you want my snail mail addy? or my e-mail?

            Katheryne
            who *loves* anything Polish

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 23, 2006
              In a message dated 1/23/2006 7:31:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              purplkat@... writes:

              Do you want my snail mail addy? or my e-mail?

              Katheryne
              who *loves* anything Polish >>

              Snail please. This should be a large file by the time it's done.

              Oh, and I'm currently working on a pattern for a Ferezia....

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 27, 2006
                Hmm, this got me thinking....what kinds of things would you like to see in class notes on Poland?

                Zygmunt

                JudwigaCaidI@... writes:

                Hello!
                I would LOVE to have class notes on these classes...
                I would of course pay shipping handling.. and would like to have, if at all
                possible, permission to teach a class in Caid...
                Judwiga>>

                You bet! When I have them updated I'll send them out. STandard rule applies
                - please only use them for personal use and credit the author when used, etc.
                Thanks!

                Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Donngal...Dave

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 1, 2006
                    Sorry, dont know exact date. I know its after Estrella. One fire at a
                    time...LOL
                    Judwiga

                  • MoxFool@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
                      LOL!

                      OK, here's what I will do. I will have my notes ready in late March. I'll send it to those of you who have requested them at that time. Thanks!

                      Zygmunt

                      Sorry, dont know exact date. I know its after Estrella. One fire at a
                      time...LOL
                      Judwiga

                      >Message: 5
                      > Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 07:47:27 -0500