RE : [sig] Shopping resources?

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2006
      You need Calontir Trim.  Not Slavic specific, but SCA specific, and a great place to go once you know a little about your persona's trims.  I've only bought trim from Drix "in person", though.  I'm assuming on-line orders are handled appropriately...

      http://www.calontirtrim.com/

      Birka Traders out of Australia has tantalizing replicas of Viking and Rus metallic items, but I don't know anyone who has ordered from them.

      http://www.birkatraders.com/

      Sofya la Rus