Gacked on the SIG pages

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2006
      I just got gacked with spyware from accessing the
      Russian Knowledge Page. FYI....

      --Sfandra

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Danks Cole
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2006
        I knew the Russians wre after us! Checking into our every move no doubt!
        I thought that black van parked outside my house look suspicious.....

        Vlakh

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2006
          --- Danks Cole <corgano@...> wrote:

          > I knew the Russians wre after us! Checking into our
          > every move no doubt!
          > I thought that black van parked outside my house
          > look suspicious.....
          >
          > Vlakh

          LOL! No, no, that's the N.S.A. ...

          --Sfandra