Re: [sig] Digest Number 1903 - Slavic Kodeks

  • Soraya Newell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2006
      Thanks for the reference to
      >http://kodeks.uni-bamberg.de/Russia/Texts/SolovVostFacs.htm

      The manuscript is terrific, and the whole Kodeks site is interesting.
      (The German Medieval Codistics Server)
      http://kodeks.uni-bamberg.de/

      Soraya Evodia
      Caid
      things Russian
      ------------------

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2006
        I just got gacked with spyware from accessing the
        Russian Knowledge Page. FYI....

        --Sfandra

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Danks Cole
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2006
          I knew the Russians wre after us! Checking into our every move no doubt!
          I thought that black van parked outside my house look suspicious.....

          Vlakh

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2006
            --- Danks Cole <corgano@...> wrote:

            > I knew the Russians wre after us! Checking into our
            > every move no doubt!
            > I thought that black van parked outside my house
            > look suspicious.....
            >
            > Vlakh

            LOL! No, no, that's the N.S.A. ...

            --Sfandra