Re: [sig] Possible gathering

  • vjudson
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 14, 2006
      Thank you. I've never been to Michigan.

      Iwona
    • Ron Jachim
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 15, 2006
        July 9-11 is Sunday through Tuesday -- is it really on the weekend? I
        might be interested if it is on the weekend. I'll bring bigos. :-)

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, MoxFool@a... wrote:

        > I'd like to let the members of this list know that I am willing to
        host a SIG gathering at the upcoming Siege of Talonval event on July
        9-11 this year.
      • MoxFool@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 16, 2006
          In a message dated 1/15/2006 2:18:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          turanomar@... writes:

          What about somebody like myself coming from Europe? Give me some indications
          in order to plan a trip. Thanks.

          Aldo Djegovic' from Milan>>

          Were my earlier emails sufficient to help?

          Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
          Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
          Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
          My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
          What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

        • MoxFool@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 17, 2006
            In a message dated 1/17/2006 7:16:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            Ron_Jachim@... writes:

            July 9-11 is Sunday through Tuesday -- is it really on the weekend? I
            might be interested if it is on the weekend. I'll bring bigos. :-)>>

            That's what I get for putting the dates in an email from work. It's July
            7-9. Still up for Bigos? :D

            Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
            Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
            Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
            My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
            Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

          • mykanderson
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 17, 2006
              Being only a short drive to this site, it would be hard for me to pass
              this up. So you can count me in if you decide to get together.

              Timoshka
            • MoxFool@aol.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 19, 2006
                In a message dated 1/18/2006 8:40:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                mykanderson@... writes:

                Being only a short drive to this site, it would be hard for me to pass
                this up. So you can count me in if you decide to get together.

                Timoshka>>

                Well then, we definately will! As I said, I'll be teaching an overview of
                Poland as well as Polish garb. Istvan Valkai will be teaching something as well.

                Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
                Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
                Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
                My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
                Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

              • Rick Orli
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 26, 2006
                  At the 4-winds ren fair in tyler tx, weekend of April 8-9. 17th C.
                  cossack rebellion will be brutally suppressed by noble winged hussars
                  and Col. Walter Butler's dragoons.
                  -Rick