Re: [sig] Possible gathering

  • vjudson
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 14, 2006
      Thank you. I've never been to Michigan.

      Iwona
    • aldo
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 15, 2006
        What about somebody like myself coming from Europe? Give me some indications
        in order to plan a trip. Thanks.

        Aldo Djegovic' from Milan
      • Ron Jachim
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 15, 2006
          July 9-11 is Sunday through Tuesday -- is it really on the weekend? I
          might be interested if it is on the weekend. I'll bring bigos. :-)

          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, MoxFool@a... wrote:

          > I'd like to let the members of this list know that I am willing to
          host a SIG gathering at the upcoming Siege of Talonval event on July
          9-11 this year.
        • MoxFool@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 16, 2006
            In a message dated 1/15/2006 2:18:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            turanomar@... writes:

            What about somebody like myself coming from Europe? Give me some indications
            in order to plan a trip. Thanks.

            Aldo Djegovic' from Milan>>

            Were my earlier emails sufficient to help?

            Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
            Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
            Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
            My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
            What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

          • MoxFool@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 17, 2006
              In a message dated 1/17/2006 7:16:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              Ron_Jachim@... writes:

              July 9-11 is Sunday through Tuesday -- is it really on the weekend? I
              might be interested if it is on the weekend. I'll bring bigos. :-)>>

              That's what I get for putting the dates in an email from work. It's July
              7-9. Still up for Bigos? :D

              Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
              Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
              Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
              My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
              Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

            • mykanderson
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 17, 2006
                Being only a short drive to this site, it would be hard for me to pass
                this up. So you can count me in if you decide to get together.

                Timoshka
              • MoxFool@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 19, 2006
                  In a message dated 1/18/2006 8:40:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                  mykanderson@... writes:

                  Being only a short drive to this site, it would be hard for me to pass
                  this up. So you can count me in if you decide to get together.

                  Timoshka>>

                  Well then, we definately will! As I said, I'll be teaching an overview of
                  Poland as well as Polish garb. Istvan Valkai will be teaching something as well.

                  Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
                  Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
                  Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
                  My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
                  Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

                • Rick Orli
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 26, 2006
                    At the 4-winds ren fair in tyler tx, weekend of April 8-9. 17th C.
                    cossack rebellion will be brutally suppressed by noble winged hussars
                    and Col. Walter Butler's dragoons.
                    -Rick