Re: [sig] Possible gathering

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 14, 2006
      In a message dated 1/14/2006 4:59:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,

      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 14, 2006
        Thank you. I've never been to Michigan.

        Iwona
      • aldo
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 15, 2006
          What about somebody like myself coming from Europe? Give me some indications
          in order to plan a trip. Thanks.

          Aldo Djegovic' from Milan
        • Ron Jachim
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 15, 2006
            July 9-11 is Sunday through Tuesday -- is it really on the weekend? I
            might be interested if it is on the weekend. I'll bring bigos. :-)

            --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, MoxFool@a... wrote:

            > I'd like to let the members of this list know that I am willing to
            host a SIG gathering at the upcoming Siege of Talonval event on July
            9-11 this year.
          • MoxFool@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 16, 2006
              In a message dated 1/15/2006 2:18:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              turanomar@... writes:

              What about somebody like myself coming from Europe? Give me some indications
              in order to plan a trip. Thanks.

              Aldo Djegovic' from Milan>>

              Were my earlier emails sufficient to help?

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 17, 2006
                In a message dated 1/17/2006 7:16:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                Ron_Jachim@... writes:

                July 9-11 is Sunday through Tuesday -- is it really on the weekend? I
                might be interested if it is on the weekend. I'll bring bigos. :-)>>

                That's what I get for putting the dates in an email from work. It's July
                7-9. Still up for Bigos? :D

                Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
                Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
                Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
                My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
                Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

              • mykanderson
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 17, 2006
                  Being only a short drive to this site, it would be hard for me to pass
                  this up. So you can count me in if you decide to get together.

                  Timoshka
                • MoxFool@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 19, 2006
                    In a message dated 1/18/2006 8:40:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                    mykanderson@... writes:

                    Being only a short drive to this site, it would be hard for me to pass
                    this up. So you can count me in if you decide to get together.

                    Timoshka>>

                    Well then, we definately will! As I said, I'll be teaching an overview of
                    Poland as well as Polish garb. Istvan Valkai will be teaching something as well.

                    Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
                    Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
                    Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
                    My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
                    Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

                  • Rick Orli
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 26, 2006
                      At the 4-winds ren fair in tyler tx, weekend of April 8-9. 17th C.
                      cossack rebellion will be brutally suppressed by noble winged hussars
                      and Col. Walter Butler's dragoons.
                      -Rick