Re: [sig] Possible gathering

  • vjudson
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 13, 2006
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: purplkat@...
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [sig] Possible gathering

      I am new here and I am in WV.
      I would consider attending events if I knew where they were so I could plan a trip.

      Vaughn (female)

    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 14, 2006
        In a message dated 1/14/2006 4:59:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 14, 2006
          Thank you. I've never been to Michigan.

          Iwona
        • aldo
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 15, 2006
            What about somebody like myself coming from Europe? Give me some indications
            in order to plan a trip. Thanks.

            Aldo Djegovic' from Milan
          • Ron Jachim
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 15, 2006
              July 9-11 is Sunday through Tuesday -- is it really on the weekend? I
              might be interested if it is on the weekend. I'll bring bigos. :-)

              --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, MoxFool@a... wrote:

              > I'd like to let the members of this list know that I am willing to
              host a SIG gathering at the upcoming Siege of Talonval event on July
              9-11 this year.
            • MoxFool@aol.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 16, 2006
                In a message dated 1/15/2006 2:18:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                turanomar@... writes:

                What about somebody like myself coming from Europe? Give me some indications
                in order to plan a trip. Thanks.

                Aldo Djegovic' from Milan>>

                Were my earlier emails sufficient to help?

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 17, 2006
                  In a message dated 1/17/2006 7:16:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                  Ron_Jachim@... writes:

                  July 9-11 is Sunday through Tuesday -- is it really on the weekend? I
                  might be interested if it is on the weekend. I'll bring bigos. :-)>>

                  That's what I get for putting the dates in an email from work. It's July
                  7-9. Still up for Bigos? :D

                  Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
                  Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
                  Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
                  My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
                  Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

                • mykanderson
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 17, 2006
                    Being only a short drive to this site, it would be hard for me to pass
                    this up. So you can count me in if you decide to get together.

                    Timoshka
                  • MoxFool@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 19, 2006
                      In a message dated 1/18/2006 8:40:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                      mykanderson@... writes:

                      Being only a short drive to this site, it would be hard for me to pass
                      this up. So you can count me in if you decide to get together.

                      Timoshka>>

                      Well then, we definately will! As I said, I'll be teaching an overview of
                      Poland as well as Polish garb. Istvan Valkai will be teaching something as well.

                      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
                      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
                      Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
                      My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
                      Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

                    • Rick Orli
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 26, 2006
                        At the 4-winds ren fair in tyler tx, weekend of April 8-9. 17th C.
                        cossack rebellion will be brutally suppressed by noble winged hussars
                        and Col. Walter Butler's dragoons.
                        -Rick