Re: [sig] Possible gathering

  • vjudson
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 13, 2006
      From: purplkat@...
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [sig] Possible gathering

      I am new here and I am in WV.
      I would consider attending events if I knew where they were so I could plan a trip.

      Vaughn (female)

    • Wojciech Wilk
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 13, 2006
        Hello,
        I have been looking for some webpage on medieval cast
        accessories recosntruction,not shops but espiecially how-to-s
        I have been sculpting for a year or so and I would like to get in touch
        with European and American sculptors who practise making such items using
        bee wax to share my experience.

        thanks,

        Wojciech
        Poland
      • MoxFool@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 14, 2006
          In a message dated 1/14/2006 4:59:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 14, 2006
            Thank you. I've never been to Michigan.

            Iwona
          • aldo
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 15, 2006
              What about somebody like myself coming from Europe? Give me some indications
              in order to plan a trip. Thanks.

              Aldo Djegovic' from Milan
            • Ron Jachim
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 15, 2006
                July 9-11 is Sunday through Tuesday -- is it really on the weekend? I
                might be interested if it is on the weekend. I'll bring bigos. :-)

                --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, MoxFool@a... wrote:

                > I'd like to let the members of this list know that I am willing to
                host a SIG gathering at the upcoming Siege of Talonval event on July
                9-11 this year.
              • MoxFool@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 16, 2006
                  In a message dated 1/15/2006 2:18:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                  turanomar@... writes:

                  What about somebody like myself coming from Europe? Give me some indications
                  in order to plan a trip. Thanks.

                  Aldo Djegovic' from Milan>>

                  Were my earlier emails sufficient to help?

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 17, 2006
                    In a message dated 1/17/2006 7:16:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                    Ron_Jachim@... writes:

                    July 9-11 is Sunday through Tuesday -- is it really on the weekend? I
                    might be interested if it is on the weekend. I'll bring bigos. :-)>>

                    That's what I get for putting the dates in an email from work. It's July
                    7-9. Still up for Bigos? :D

                    Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
                    Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
                    Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
                    My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
                    Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

                  • mykanderson
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 17, 2006
                      Being only a short drive to this site, it would be hard for me to pass
                      this up. So you can count me in if you decide to get together.

                      Timoshka
                    • MoxFool@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 19, 2006
                        In a message dated 1/18/2006 8:40:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                        mykanderson@... writes:

                        Being only a short drive to this site, it would be hard for me to pass
                        this up. So you can count me in if you decide to get together.

                        Timoshka>>

                        Well then, we definately will! As I said, I'll be teaching an overview of
                        Poland as well as Polish garb. Istvan Valkai will be teaching something as well.

                        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Kruki Jedzenia;
                        Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, Shire of Talonval
                        Ward of THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.,
                        My homepage: http://members.aol.com/moxfool/zygmunt.html
                        Come to the dark side - we have cookies!

                      • Rick Orli
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 26, 2006
                          At the 4-winds ren fair in tyler tx, weekend of April 8-9. 17th C.
                          cossack rebellion will be brutally suppressed by noble winged hussars
                          and Col. Walter Butler's dragoons.
                          -Rick