I'm back

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Had a wonderful trip. Long ass drive home though.

      I was there 4 months after Katrina, but the devastation is still evident.
      Please don't forget them on your prayers and/or donations. It's truly
      awesome the devastation. Drove down canal street from Rampart (last working
      light) to City Park Ave and there were NO working lights, only a few stop
      signs, cables were still on the ground. There was obvious massive clean up
      but still repairing and habitation needs to be done.

      I delivered books to those who donated. I hope they enjoy the items. I'm
      not sure all there was but it was given with heart.

      Hope everyone has a safe new year and please remember those less fortunate.

      Jeanne
      HYPERLINK
      "http://community.webshots.com/user/atasetofcreole"http://community.webshots
      .com/user/atasetofcreole
      HYPERLINK
      "http://community.webshots.com/user/atasteofcreole"http://community.webshots
      .com/user/atasteofcreole
      A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its
      pants on. -- Sir Winston Churchill
      Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
      If you never encounter anything that offends you, you are not living in a
      free society. - Kim Campbell, Former Canadian Prime Minister

    • Patricia
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        I've been away from the list for awhile. I'm back. I just cleaned up the Czech knowledge site, so come visit if you're Czech, Moravian or Slovak!

        THL Isabelle de Foix

        Recent Activity
        a.. 2New Members
        Visit Your Group