Re: [sig]Fortieth Year

  • John Kowal
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2005
      My Apologies, in my last conversation with the President on the topic
      of event she had pointed out the difference to me and I was relating
      that on to this list. Not in the least bit meaning to suggest
      disparaging the planned activities or the fun that is likely to be had
      at this particular celebration event. The recent BOD decision wasn't
      knowne to me. All the Best Wishes to a fun and successful event.
      AVL