OT Russian prince doll on Ebay

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
      http://cgi.ebay.com/Russian-Grand-Princess-costume-11-12-c-Tonner-18-doll_W0QQitemZ5642932814QQcategoryZ11698QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      Okay completely OT but wow what a costume on this 16" doll. Circa Russian Byzatine, with encrusted gemmed and pearled collar , cuffs and headress, might give some an idea of what Russian Bys should look like?? At least to this
      early period Magyar is looks good, anyway thought it was worth looking at.

      Kathws

    • Stephanie Ross
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
        Oh Yeah! I thought it was gorgeous! Glad someone else agrees. I saw it a couple of days ago.

        Nadya