On titles...

  • mir.plemmons@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      I've been thinking about Novgorod's structure, as it relates to SCA ranks - and it seems to me that a good title for members of Curia or Peerages would be the title (if there is one) for members of the Veche... But I don't seem to have anything that shows what that title might be.
      Any help? Opinions?
      Thanks,
      Mir
      Tvorimir Danilov