Re: [sig] "Medieval Russian Ornament" book on sale

  • Kseniia Smolnianina
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
      You should be able to order it online through
      www.doverpublications.com. Here's a link to their shipping policies:
      http://store.doverpublications.com/shipping.html It looks like
      shipping this book to Milan would cost $10 US.

      Hope this helps!
      --Kseniia

      --
      Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
      Barony of Three Mountains
      Kingdom of An Tir
      *Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes*
    • Danks Cole
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
        It was $10 USD to ship here to Canada....

        Vlakh