Re: Re:[sig] Call for Articles!

  • goldschp@tds.net
    Message 1 of 78 , Dec 7, 2005
      That sounds like it might be of interest. Not sure I could get the edit done in time for January, but why don't we start and we can see.

      My address is:

      Paul Goldschmidt
      5625 Highland Way
      Middleton WI 53562
      USA

      Thanks,
      Paul

    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 6
        I am definitely looking for material for the Summer Slovo. We've slipped a bit, but it happens every couple of years. There WILL be a Summer Slovo, though, featuring the Pennsic guide, of course! If you have Pennsic-related stuff, I'd be particularly interested in that. Let me know if you're thinking of contributing.

        Deadline in July 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden