Re: [sig] "Medieval Russian Ornament" book on sale

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
      Dear Ksenija I would like to have this book as per you offer. I am in Italy
      (MILANO). Is it feasible. Tks for any reply.
      Aldo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
        You should be able to order it online through
        www.doverpublications.com. Here's a link to their shipping policies:
        http://store.doverpublications.com/shipping.html It looks like
        shipping this book to Milan would cost $10 US.

        Hope this helps!
        --Kseniia

        --
        Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
        Barony of Three Mountains
        Kingdom of An Tir
        *Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes*
      • Danks Cole
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
          It was $10 USD to ship here to Canada....

          Vlakh