Re: RE : [sig] Bohemian Question

  • xorazneartsruni
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      Sofya:

      His Highness is Bohemian, 14th Century. Her Highness is Armenian.
      Her main focus of study is 7th Century Armenia, although all things
      Armenian catch Her fancy.

      Have a safe and enjoyable holiday season!

      Best Regards-
      Xorazne
      Princess Calontir

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "L.M. Kies" <lkies@j...> wrote:

      > Bohemian?  Darn!  I was hoping for Bulgarian.
      >
      > No one up here in the distant north of Calontir seemed to know
      exactly what culture would be needed for our new crown prince and
      princess, just that it was something Eastern European.

      > I've only researched Russian coronations/documents, but I'll be
      happy to help in any way I can.  (I'd run across a Bulgarian
      gospel in the process, which is why I was hoping for Bulgarian.)