RE : [sig] Bohemian Question

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Bohemian?  Darn!  I was hoping for Bulgarian.

      No one up here in the distant north of Calontir seemed to know exactly what culture would be needed for our new crown prince and princess, just that it was something Eastern European.

      I've only researched Russian coronations/documents, but I'll be happy to help in any way I can.  (I'd run across a Bulgarian gospel in the process, which is why I was hoping for Bulgarian.)

      In service,
      Sofya la Rus
      Shire of Heraldshill

    • xorazneartsruni
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
        Sofya:

        His Highness is Bohemian, 14th Century. Her Highness is Armenian.
        Her main focus of study is 7th Century Armenia, although all things
        Armenian catch Her fancy.

        Have a safe and enjoyable holiday season!

        Best Regards-
        Xorazne
        Princess Calontir