"Medieval Russian Ornament" book on sale

  • Kseniia Smolnianina
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
      If anyone is interested, I thought I'd pass along this info. Dover is
      offering this book at 50% off (sale price: $10.98):

      Medieval Russian Ornament in Full Color: From Illuminated Manuscripts
      by Moscow Museum of Art
      Over 1,000 royalty-free motifs—ornate letters from Cyrillic and Greek
      alphabets, borders, corners and more—from 10th through 16th-century
      manuscripts.

      Here's a link: http://store.doverpublications.com/0486282589.html

      I have this book, and love it. Just wanted to share. :)

      --Kseniia

      --
      **********************************
      Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
        Dear Ksenija I would like to have this book as per you offer. I am in Italy
        (MILANO). Is it feasible. Tks for any reply.
        Aldo
        > If anyone is interested, I thought I'd pass along this info. Dover is
        > offering this book at 50% off (sale price: $10.98):
        >
        > Medieval Russian Ornament in Full Color: From Illuminated Manuscripts
        > by Moscow Museum of Art
        > Over 1,000 royalty-free motifs—ornate letters from Cyrillic and Greek
        > alphabets, borders, corners and more—from 10th through 16th-century
        > manuscripts.
        >
        > Here's a link: http://store.doverpublications.com/0486282589.html
        >
        > I have this book, and love it. Just wanted to share. :)
        >
        > --Kseniia
        >
        > --
        > **********************************
        > Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
        > Barony of Three Mountains
        > Kingdom of An Tir
        > *Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes*
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kseniia Smolnianina
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
          You should be able to order it online through
          www.doverpublications.com. Here's a link to their shipping policies:
          http://store.doverpublications.com/shipping.html It looks like
          shipping this book to Milan would cost $10 US.

          Hope this helps!
          --Kseniia

          --
          Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
          Barony of Three Mountains
          Kingdom of An Tir
          *Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes*
        • Danks Cole
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
            It was $10 USD to ship here to Canada....

            Vlakh