Re: RE : Re: RE : [sig] "Letnik"?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2005
      I've always wondered if they ever left them partially
      open when wearing the under layers, particularly if
      there was a a quasi formal layer underneath? Just to
      show the fabric off. lik the men???? God knows the men
      were peacocks if they could afford it, according to
      Fletcher in later period.
      Any thoughts or musings that might parallel theses
      out there?
      'dok

      http://farechase.yahoo.com