RE: [ SPAM ] Re: [sig] MODERATOR clip ur posts

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
      in addition every time you send through yahoo groups it has their spiel
      attached to the bottom which adds to the length of the emails. The one
      attached to the reply was 4 inches of space!

      VÖRÖSHAJÚ SOFFYA
      HYPERLINK
      "http://community.webshots.com/user/atasetofcreole"http://community.webshots
      .com/user/atasetofcreole

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2005
        I would like to revert to POLOVTSY. Actually I don't agree to build up an
        ethymon from POLJE as the Polovtsy had non cultivated fields as intended by
        the Russians in the XI-XIII cent. so why should the Russian call them by
        such a name?
        On the other hand I agree fully with Red-haired Sofia.
        Ciao