RE: new lurker ;)

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Welcome Paul Dickfoss. I've read your comments on the 18cwoman's list
      (which for the record talks about anything and everything concerning 18c
      and is definitely not just for women). Your research has been very
      interesting.
      Maria P...aka Linda in NEPA
      Dragons' Magic / Class Act Fabrics
      http://www.classactfabrics.com

      My name is Paul Dickfoss. I have been reenacting the Revolutionary
      war for 30 years.
      <clip>
      I actively research, publish my results, and give talks at
      symposiums. Most of my research has been on street criers and poor
      men's civilian clothing. My most recent articles have appeared in
      the Brigade of the American Revolution (BAR) journal, the Brigade
      Dispatch. My clothing articles cover a time period from 1760 to 1783.

      Cheers,
      Paul Dickfoss
      http://wmboothdraper.com/

      11/3/2005