new to sca

  • diabloprincess1013
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      hello everyone! i am new to the SCA and i have been researching 1400-
      1500 romania. I am very interested in creating my persona around that
      culture. But I am having two problems, Not many female names were
      recorded that i can find from that time period. and Garb, I cant seem
      to find to many art and other things to give me an idea of what the
      garb was like then. can anyone help me! thanks!!