time-frame

  • dolores desideri
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      I have been working on my Bohemian Genealogy and have become more
      interested in the history of the area. I am interested in learning more
      about the common people lives. I have traced my Great-Grandparents back
      to 1830 near Plzen Bohemia, and I would like to "flesh" them out. I
      hope to eventually find my ancestors back to your time-frame. Do you
      have any suggestions for learning more about the 18th and 19th
      centuries? I am reading about Manorialism and the serfs in Bohemia as
      well as their costumes as I love folk costuming.

      dolores