Photos or wooden church interiors

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      Greetings,

      I just wanted to let everyone know I just added two photo albums to
      this site they are all of wooden church interiors. I must also add
      that they are not from the book The wooden Architure of Russia these
      are photo's I have collected from varios sites on the web.

      I do apologize for not remembering which sites they all came from
      as I have had them for some time, and feel foolish that when I saved
      them I renamed them all.

      I hope this helps and if still wanted I will add the interior pics
      from the book in a new album. But only if someone asks. and I will if
      asked remove them so someone else can add pics.

      Sincerly
      George