Re: [sig] Digest Number 1836

  • George Christy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Dear Aldo,

      Thanks for the info. and I am sorry he has passed
      away I had hoped he would have completed more. I still
      hope to visit there one day. As for the church
      interior pics I was going from the books interior
      shots which are nice. The pictures led me to belive
      there were more churches.

      I have seen other places,online that is, that have
      old Russian Czarist type wooden buildings. A couple
      are in the Ukrain and I thought there was another
      muesum like Kizhi in Russia proper though I may be
      wrong.
      I hunt thee sites to try and build miniature
      versions of them for my hobby.

      But once again thanks for the info I do appreciate
      the help.

      George

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs