Re: Re: [sig] Pesky Normans!

  • goldschp@tds.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2005
      January 1 for the Winter issue. Give or take a day of course. Hangovers are a bitch. :)

      -- Paul

      > From: John Kowal <jpkowal@...>
      > Date: 2005/10/05 Wed PM 08:45:19 GMT
      >
      > Whats the deadline date for the Winter Slovo?
    • John Kowal
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 24, 2005
        Happy Holidays!
        I can't remember what the article was about? The Normanist vs Anti
        Normanist points of view? As it stands really behind on stuff right now
        anyway. But I hope to get you an article sometime in the new year for a
        Slovo.
        AVL