Re: [sig] Pesky Normans!

  • John Kowal
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hey there;
      I can try to right a more concise summary of what I clipped and posted
      but as I said the article I found on the net was in my opinion pretty
      good. Whats the deadline date for the Winter Slovo?
      AVL

    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2005
        January 1 for the Winter issue. Give or take a day of course. Hangovers are a bitch. :)

        -- Paul

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 24, 2005
          Happy Holidays!
          I can't remember what the article was about? The Normanist vs Anti
          Normanist points of view? As it stands really behind on stuff right now
          anyway. But I hope to get you an article sometime in the new year for a
          Slovo.
          AVL