Re: Re: [sig] Pesky Normans!

  • goldschp@tds.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2005
      Aleksandr,

      I am utterly fascinated by this topic and I concur with Mordak: could we talk you into writing a summary for the Winter Slovo?

      -- Paul

      > accused of propaganda to met political aims. But I know of Ukrainian
      > Historians who are Anti-Normanist but not Pan-Slavic proponents.
      > AVL
    • John Kowal
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2005
        Hey there;
        I can try to right a more concise summary of what I clipped and posted
        but as I said the article I found on the net was in my opinion pretty
        good. Whats the deadline date for the Winter Slovo?
        AVL

      • goldschp@tds.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2005
          January 1 for the Winter issue. Give or take a day of course. Hangovers are a bitch. :)

          -- Paul

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 24, 2005
            Happy Holidays!
            I can't remember what the article was about? The Normanist vs Anti
            Normanist points of view? As it stands really behind on stuff right now
            anyway. But I hope to get you an article sometime in the new year for a
            Slovo.
            AVL